Monday, January 16, 2012

Bierfest in Santiago

Saturday marked one of the best days in recent or not so recent memory. During this whole weekend, Santiago hosted its own beerfest. All Chilean beers. All microbrewed. All delicious. After spending almost five hours at Bierfest Santiago, drinking a liter or two and listening to a Chilean band sing covers of 80s rock, I left for home. I realized to my chagrin that I missed the first half of the Niners game. BUT, I was able to watch the second half on the internet. WHEW. THEN THE NINERS WON! Easily the best day so far in Chile. Here are some pictures from the day.


 Me, our new German friend named Jonathon and Sophie

The whole empanada.

 Just like Germany!

 A liter of HBH's Amber Ale.
Chilean cover band. 

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment